- was studying
- met/ was working
- were having / decided
- were dancing
- saw / was standing
- When they were watching TV, their neighbors arrived.
- He was singing a song on the stage when someone fired his gun.
- When she was preparing the dining table, she burnt the meat.
- She was talking to the manager when I saw her.
- was getting
- was walking
- was shining
- was driving
- were going
- was cutting
- was cooking
- was driving
- were watching TV
- As we were driving, we saw an accident.
- The sun was shining while we were sitting in the garden.
- When he was climbing up the mountain, he lost his way.
- Two students started to argue just as we were studying in the library.
- When the lights were cut off, she was doing her homework.
- Just as I was walking in the park, I saw a strange light in the sky.
- The telephone rang as I was having a shower.
- What were you …
- was sleeping
- She loved him …
- I saw him
- Everything cost a lot …
- was raining
- were sitting
- weren’t watching
- were telling
2. I was studying English at 3 o’clock yesterday.
3. It was raining and I took my umbrella with me.
4. Araba kullanırken yolda bir kopek gördü.
5. Biz telefonda konuşurken o içeri girdi.
6. I was cutting the grass in the garden but she didn’t help me.
7. Seni aradığımda öğle yemeği mi yiyordun?
8. When I left home, my sister was watching TV.